See Our Classroom!
As the child progresses to the next level of learning; their concentration, self discipline, sense of order and good time (race against time meaning) management will be enhanced with lessons that are challenging and appropriate for their age.
5 Full Days
Call Us for Pricing!
Throughout this program, children will learn the more advanced concepts of Language Arts, Writing, Music, Art, Social Studies, Science & Health, Civics/Government, and Math.
- Better understand phonetics, applying them to conversation and story elements
- Develop hand-eye coordination for writing and write basic sentences
- Identify musical instruments, use instruments and sing songs
- Express through art and observe body movements
- Study basic geography, different cultures and identify states and their flags
- Classify living and non-living things, understanding weather and seasons
- Recite the Pledge of Allegiance, understand “good citizenship” and “Flag Etiquette”
- Telling time, advanced counting, shapes and denomination understandings